Part # K13800
3:1 Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tube - Adhesive Lined - Black - Starter Kit
- Includes: 25x 1/8", 50x 3/16", 50x 1/4", 10x 5/16", 10x 3/8", 10x 1/2", 5x 3/4"
- High-Quality Adhesive Lined
- 3:1 Shrink Ratio (shrinks to 1/3 original size)
- Dual Wall for additional protection
- -49°F to 249°F working temperature
- Flame Resistant outer covering, flame retardant inner lining
- Available in Black
Sealer lined heat shrink tubing provides insulation and sealing on electrical splices and harnesses. The outer wall is a flame resistant polyolefin heat shrink and the inner wall is a hot melt adhesive that melts and flows to provide a water tight seal that provides protection from chemicals, abrasion, and solvents. It is designed for Automotive, Aircraft, Boats, Recreational Vehicles, Electrical and Industrial Fields. It has a working temperature of -49°F to 257°F and a shrinking temperature that starts at 158°F with a complete shrink at 230°F.
Type 3:1 Dual Wall Adhesive Lined
Length 6" Sections
Sizes I.D 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
Working Temp -49° To 249°